Happy New Year readers! As I start off a new year, I was inspired by my friends at GeneaBloggersTRIBE to look at the top 10 posts that I wrote in 2017. This helps me understand what's important to you to read about in my blog.
In total, this blog has been viewed 4,703 times!
Here is the list ranked based on views in 2017:
1. My Military Ancestor - Dennis Rooney - 764 views
2. Irish Soda Bread: A Family Recipe Passed Down Generations - 409 views
3. RootsTech Giveaway Contest - 349 views
4. Ancestry Genetic Communities - 220 views
5. My First Trip to the Family History Library (A Genealogist's Disneyland) - 192 views
6. Opting Out - Should You? - 172 views
7. Ch-Ch-Changes in the Genealogy World - 152 views
8. RootsTech: The Wrestlemania of Genealogy Conventions - 147 views
9. Prepping for RootsTech - 140 views
10. Why The Shamrock? and California State Archives Trip - 139 views (a tie!)
What do you find the most interesting that I blog about? What topics would you like to see me blog about? Please leave your comments below.