A family history blog where I share stories and tips to help you with your family research.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
RootsTech Giveaway Contest
This contest is now closed.
As most of you are aware I'm a RootsTech ambassador. This means that in exchange for blogging and promoting RootsTech before, during and after the event that I receive a free registration for the conference. I'm also provided a free registration for 4 days at RootsTech, held on February 28th - March 3rd, 2018, (a $279 value) to give to one of my readers!
The pass includes access to the following:
■ over 300 classes
■ Keynote / General sessions
■ Innovation Showcase
■ Expo hall
■ Evening events (Thursday and Saturday)
Note: The pass does NOT include transportation costs (airfare, car, etc.), hotel costs, computer labs (these are additional add-ons), meals (including banquets and luncheons), printed syllabus, paid workshops.
1. To enter to win a free registration, subscribe to my blog
a. There is a "Follow by Email" on the right hand side. Enter your email address and Click Submit.
b. A pop up will appear asking you to type a verification code. Enter the code and click "Complete Subscription Request"
c. You will receive an email from "Feedburner Active Email Subscriptions". Click the link in your email to activate your subscription. Your email must be verified to have a valid contest entry.
2. Email subscriptions must be completed by October 31st at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be announced in a future blog post in early November.
3. One entry per person (10/18 Update: If you subscribe with more than one email, your entry will not qualify)
4. If you already booked and paid for RootsTech and are selected as the winner, you will be provided instructions on how to obtain a refund of your registration fee.
5. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment